This service helps to ensure that each learning environment is clean and healthy. Each school year starts off with the building in the best possible health. We believe this impacts on the health of the students and staff throughout the year.
The sanitisation treatment is done in conjunction with our Deep Clean. It is bleach-free, non-toxic, non-hazardous, and is effective against bacteria, viruses, fungi, mould and mildew. It has been independently proven to kill the HIV, Hepatitis C and H1N1 Influenza viruses. It is also certified to eliminate MRSA, and common food poisoning bacteria, including Salmonella, and E. coli among others*. It is especially useful in environments with pets, allergies, babies and/or small children. On top of this, it has a pleasant floral fragrance. Close the door on a clean and fresh smelling school this summer.
* Other common and food poisoning bacteria eliminated by this treatment include: Clostridium difficile spores, Listeria monocytogenes, Enterococcus Hirae, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus
The best way to prolong the lifespan of your carpets, rugs and upholstery is to get a protective treatment applied. Not only does it help prevent spills becoming stains, but it also makes your furnishings easier to clean, with better results. This service can be provided on new or freshly cleaned carpets, rugs and upholstery.
What are the benefits?
- It helps protect the carpets and upholstery from food and drink stains
- It protects against dust, dirt and grime
- It makes the clean-up faster and easier.
- It makes vacuuming more efficient as dust and soil does not penetrate the carpet as deeply
- It can help prolong the life of your carpets thereby avoiding costly replacement.