We are delighted to be back to work again and to see other companies opening up and preparing their businesses to get back to work. We missed the satisfaction of bringing carpets and upholstery back to life and seeing our customers' delight!
While we were unable to work, we got busy updating our health and safety procedures, learning more about disinfectant products and sourcing what we consider to be the best disinfectant product for soft furnishings on the market: Envirosafe by Alltec. Our technicians also completed up-to-date infection control training with Modular Training Solutions. For more information on the training, certification and tips for effective disinfection of areas see: aqua-dry.com/infection-control-training-certification-top-3-tips-for-disinfecting/
Now that we are back working, we have a few new guidelines that must be observed on jobs. These are in accordance with recommended practices and are designed to keep our staff, our customers and their households safe and well while we continue to provide a top class cleaning service.
• Technicians will travel alone in vans to jobs
• Technicians will work individually on jobs - for any unavoidable exceptions, they will exercise social distancing
• All equipment will be disinfected prior to entering the home
• Prior to entry, all technicians will sanitise hands and wear gloves, masks and protective shoe covers
• We would respectfully require that any household members (including pets) stay in a different area/room while the work is being carried out
• Payment can be made by card to the technician; he will sanitise the card processing device, place it down and step back to allow you to input your details while maintaining social distancing requirements
• Receipts can be sent by email, just drop us an email if required
• Although card payment is encouraged, we will continue to accept cash or cheque payments if card is not possible
If you or anyone in your household has Covid-19 symptoms or has been diagnosed, we respectfully ask that you wait until they have the all clear to have work done. If you're the more organised type, you can always get a quote online or give us a call and we can get you booked in a few weeks in advance if you wish.
Finally, thanks to all our customers who have been in touch with kind messages during this difficult time and who have booked in again, we're always grateful for continued custom, but now more than ever!
Go raibh mile maith agat!
Tom, Hannah, Tony, Dan, and Tim at Aqua-Dry